Lead Data Collection Tools
- LeadFeeder :- LeadFeedr tells you what companies visit your website, even if they never fill out a form or contact you. All yyou need is google analytics an leadfeeder can tell you who visited your site in last 30 days.
It also finds contact informaion for employees at the company.
2. Datanyze Insider Chrome Extension :- Datanyze has multiple tools for finding specific data on leads. However, their Datanze insider Chrome extension will give you metrics for a site you are visiting such as site revenue or Alexa ranking.
Read More :- Facebook ads size chart
Email Lookup Tools
- Voila Norbert :- Voila Norbert is a tool that can be used to find someone’s email address. Simply, you’d enter the name of th person you’d like to find an email for, along with the company Voila Norbert will automatically find the email addresses.
- Hunter :- Hunter can be used to find emails by typing in the person’s name and their company. You can also browse for all emails at a specific company name. You can use the tool for free for up to 100 requests.
- Mailtester.com :- The tool at Mailtester.com is really simple. You enter in an email will check if that email address exists. While it doesn’t work 100% of the time (some servers block email authentication tests).
Read More :- Use twitter ads like a pro
Email Followup Tools
- Boomerag :- Boomerang is a gmail extension that allows you to scheduled emails. But, it’s also elpful to deliver emails back to your inbox when you don’t receive a response from the person you originally messaged.
- Hubspot Sales :- Hubspot Sales is a division of Hubspot’s complete marketing and sales platform. One of the best features of Hubspot Sales is the ability to track email opens.
- Yet Another Mail Merge :- Yet another mail merge is a Google Extension Sheets that you can use to track email opens. This tool makes it easy to send email in bulk, see who opened your email, an follow up based on who opened your email.